As a full-time real estate professional, my goal is to match clients with the properties of their dreams. As your agent, I strive to not only discover homes that meet or exceed your expectations, but also to assist you in all aspects of the real estate transaction.
I offer to my clients first-hand experience, an extensive knowledge base, and the professional expertise necessary to help achieve your real estate goals. My connections in the community provide you with the best escrow and lending services available, and my thorough understanding of the market permits me to explain even the most complicated industry jargon.
Backed by one of the nation's most powerful real estate firms, my clients also receive the endless support and unlimited resources of Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate’s nationwide network.
Please contact me today to discuss your real estate needs.
- 2013 President, Santa Barbara Association of Realtors
- Vice Chair, Santa Barbara Association of Realtors Government Affairs Committee
- Board of Directors, Santa Barbara Association of Realtors 2009 to present
- Director of the California Association of Realtors 2012 & 2013
- California Association of Realtors key contact for State Legislators 2011 to present
- 1999-Present: Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate Professional
- Chairman's Gold Designation for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011 & 2013
- Designated Fine Homes International Representative
- Certified Marketing Assistance Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- E-Proven Certification
- Senior Specialist
- A history of satisfied clients
- Awarded Bachelor of Science from New York University
- Awarded Education Certification through University of Spain and University of London
- Attended Southern California School of Culinary Arts
- Member of National, California and Santa Barbara Association of Realtors
- Member of Berkshire Hathaway Local Charitable Foundation
- Member of the Foundation for the Ojai Music Festival
1170 Coast Village Road
Montecito, California 93108
Copyright 2017. Laurel Abbott, Montecito California
Equal Housing Opportunity